Office of the Registrar - Forms
Some of the links on this page require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and fill the documents. You can download this software for free at Adobe's website. Please be certain to save and scan any documents with signatures prior to attaching to any email communications.
- Academic Change of Schedule –Forms must be printed and signed, or emailed with appropriate signatures, and received within the deadline dates of the academic calendar. College policies apply.
- Academic Transcript Request – Current or former students can request an official copy of their academic transcript. Fees and some restrictions apply. For security and legal purposes, a legal document, such as a marriage license, divorce decree, adoption papers, certificate of name change at naturalization, or other court order indicating change of name, must be presented or attached with the Directory Information Change Request if you wish to have your current name on your academic record. Otherwise, your record will be sent with the name under which you attended or graduated.
- Application to Graduate – To be completed with an Advisor review and signature if requesting to graduate with an Associate in Arts, Associate in Science, Associate in Applied Science degree or any Certificate program. The student signature is also required.
- Challenge Exam – An exam taken by students to prove mastery of course material through work or life experience. Credit is awarded upon successful completion of the exam. Administrative fee of $40.00 per exam and a fee of $40.00 per credit hour being challenged (effective Spring 2017).
- Change of Program – To change current academic program. Advisor's review and signature are required.
- Consent to Release Academic and/or Financial Record Information (FERPA) - Completion of this form gives consent to parent/s or 3rd party to access information contained in a student's education and/or financial records. The form MUST be signed in the presence of an appropriate College staff member (Office of the Registrar, Financial Aid, Admissions, Advising, Site Coordinators, etc.) with proper photo ID (school ID, driver's permit/license, passport, etc.) presented.
- Consent to Release Medical Information (HIPAA) - Completion of this form gives consent to parent/s or 3rd party to access information contained in a students's medical records.
- Course Registration Form – This form is used to list selected courses, days and times chosen with an Advisor. If all prerequisites are met, it may be brought to the Registration Office.
- Directory Information Change Request - Complete this form for an address, name or other personal information change. Legal proof of a name change is required. For security and legal purposes, a legal document, such as a marriage license, divorce decree, adoption papers, certificate of name change at naturalization, or other court order indicating change of name, must be presented or attached.
- Immunization Records Request - To request a copy of immunization records.
- Request for Audit – Auditing a course allows a a student to take a class without the benefit of a grade or credit for a course. A student who audits a course does so for the purposes of self-enrichment and academic exploration. The student must follow the attendance policy of the instructor. The cost of taking a class as an Audit is the same as taking for credit.
- Request for Re-evaluation of Transfer Credit - This process is only for matriculated students in an Associate Degree or Certificate program who have been accepted and/or are currently enrolled, who are requesting the Registrar to evaluate for new, additional or changes to transfer credits for their current program after the semester has begun.
- Replacement Diploma Request - There is a $20 fee for a replacement diploma.
- Request to Withhold Directory Information – Placing a FERPA hold on Directory Information will prevent release of information permanently until revoked within context of State and Federal law.
- Residency Form – Required of all students to establish residency status for in or out of state tuition classification.