Admissions for International Students
International Student Application Packet
Cape Cod Community College is open to students from countries other than the United States of America, provided the student shows promise of profiting from the educational opportunities and experience in the U.S. and at this College.
You are considered an international student applicant if you are not:
- a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident/Immigrant (hold a green card), OR
- a Refugee in the U.S. under political asylum, OR
- in the process of legally pursuing a green card and provide proper documentation of your pending status
Application Procedures and Eligibility
To be eligible for admission to a degree at Cape Cod Community College, an international applicant must meet the following criteria and complete the application in its entirety. For the Dental Hygiene and Nursing programs additional procedures apply. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed for admission.
- Completed Cape Cod Community College Admission Application
- Home Country Address Form
- Notarized English translation of proof of high school graduation and university transcripts. Foreign documents must be evaluated and translated by a US evaluation company. Please use World Education Services: www.wes.org.
- Official TOEFL scores
- Certification of Finances Form
- Official Bank Letter verifying funds available
- Official Letter(s) of financial support from sponsor(s) if applicable
- Two References (personal and educational)
- Copy of Passport
Form I-20 and F-1 Visa Information
- The I-20 form will be processed by the Cape Cod Community College Director of Admissions for accepted students ONLY. The I-20 form will be sent via postal mail to the mailing address listed on the CCCC Admissions Application. CCCC does not issue the F-1 student visa.
- Cape Cod Community College students on an F-1 visa must be enrolled full-time with 12 or more credits per semester. Students are also advised to check with the Bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (BICE) regarding their ability to work while attending the College, as there are restrictions.
International Student Application Deadlines:
- Fall Entry – June 1
- Spring Entry – November 1