West Barnstable Campus
2240 Iyannough Road (Route 132)
West Barnstable, MA 02668
Phone: 877.846,3672 (toll-free)
- Take Route 6 (the Mid-Cape Highway) to Exit 6.
- From Exit 6, travel north on Route 132 for approximately 1/10 mile.
- The College entrance is on the right.
From Boston and the South Shore:
- From Route 3 continue over the Sagamore Bridge.
- Stay on Route 6 (the MidCape Highway) until Exit 6.
- At the exit bear left and turn left at the traffic signal onto Route 132 to the College entrance.
From Central and Western Massachusetts:
- Find the most direct route to Route 495.
- As you enter Route 495, turn south and drive until that route becomes Route 25. Follow the signs for Cape Cod.
- Making no turns, follow Route 25 directly over the Bourne Bridge and to the rotary on the other side of the Cape Cod Canal.
- Follow the rotary approximately three-quarters of the way around and turn right. Follow Route 6A parallel to the Canal for approximately 6 miles and look for signs directing you up onto the Mid-Cape Highway (Route 6) to Hyannis.
- Follow Route 6 to Exit 6, bear left and turn left at the stop sign, traveling up Route 132, directly through a set of lights, to the College entrance.
See also: Main Campus Map
540 Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
- From the Mid-Cape Highway (Route 6) – take Exit 6, onto Route 132 South (if you are traveling east on Route 6, bear to the right; if you are traveling west, turn left at the light).
- Travel on Route 132 South. At the Airport rotary, take the second exit onto Barnstable Road.
- Turn right at Main Street. The Hyannis Center is on the right.
246 South Meadow Road (Gate 6)
Plymouth, MA 02360
From Route 3:
- Take Exit 6 (US 44E)
- Merge onto US 44E/Samoset Street toward Carver for 1.3 miles
- At the light, turn left onto 7 Hills Road, and proceed for .7 miles
- Take a slight right onto Federal Furnace Road for a short 427 feet
- At the light, turn right onto South Meadow Road and proceed for approximately 2.5 miles
- Turn left into Gate 6. There will be a sign that says Cape Cod Community College, and a green awning on the building entrance.
From Interstate 495:
- Take Exit 2 to MA-58 North
- Turn left to MA-58 North and proceed for 2.6 miles
- Turn left to stay on MA-58 North for 3.7 miles
- Turn right onto South Meadow Road for 1.8 miles. Pass the Carver High School.
- Turn right into Gate 6. There will be a sign that says Cape Cod Community College, and a green awning on the building entrance.