Pay Your Bill Online
To set up an interest free monthly payment plan or to pay in full online.
The payment plan can accommodate down payments and monthly payments. Before clicking the Submit button, carefully read through the Final Review and the Terms and Conditions. An immediate e-mail will be sent confirming enrollment through NBS.
How To Set Up a Payment Plan
Enrolling online is simple, secure and easy. To enroll in the payment plan or pay in full you must have the following information:
- Student ID Number as assigned by Cape Cod Community College.
- The name, address, and e-mail address of the person responsible for making the payments.
- To protect your privacy, you will need to create your own unique NBS Access Code. Please be sure it is something you can easily remember.
- Account information for the person responsible for the payment.
- If paying by automatic bank payments: the bank name, telephone number, account number, and the bank routing number. Most of this information is located on your check.
- If paying by credit card: the credit card number and expiration date.
Please note: Down or full payments are deducted immediately from the account provided on the agreement. If the payment fails for any reason, the agreement is terminated and notification is sent to the person responsible for payment.
Automatic Bank Payment (ACH)
ACH payment are those payments you have authorized NBS to process directly with your financial institution. It is simply a bank-to-bank transfer of funds that you have pre-approved for your tuition and fees at Cape Cod Community College. Payments may be made from either your checking or savings account. Payments are processed on the 5th of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full.
Credit Card/Debit Card Option
Your monthly payment will be automatically charged to the credit card you designate. Payments will be charged on the 5th of each month until the balance is paid in full.
Cost to Participate
- $35 enrollment fee per semester (ACH & credit card)
- $30 returned payment fee if a payment is returned
- Free for immediate full payment
Manage Your Payment Plan
You must notify the Business Office if you receive Financial Aid, add or drop a class so your account can be adjusted. It is your responsibility to review your agreement balance online through NBS using the link below:
Call NBS (Nelnet Business Solutions) at (800) 609-8056 to make any changes to your address, phone, or banking information. If you have questions regarding your NBS agreement, please contact NBS directly or view your agreement online.
If you have questions regarding your Financial Aid award contact the Financial Aid Office: 774.330.4393
If you have questions regarding your tuition balance contact the Business Office: 508.375.4123