Every year, Cape Cod Community College awards one student at each participating high school a $4000 scholarship ($1000 per semester for up to four semesters).
The 2021 Pathways Program Scholarship application can be completed and submitted securely using the form below. All participating Pathways students are eligible to apply.
In order to be eligible for the 2021 Pathways Program Scholarship, students must first:
- Fill out the application below!
- Apply and be accepted to Cape Cod Community College
- Complete the FAFSA and exhibit some financial need
- Plan to enroll in a degree or certificate program at Cape Cod Community College
- Submit the scholarship application by May 14, 2021
Once awarded, the scholarship is applied directly to the student’s account; $1000 for each semester beginning in Fall 2021 as long as the recipient enrolls at least half-time (6 credits per semester). These funds cannot be deferred for later use. Recipients must enroll at 4Cs beginning in Fall 2021 and attend consecutive semesters.
Scholarship applications are due no later than Friday, May 14, 2021.