What are my username and password?
- Username: Student usernames are usually firstname.lastname (such as alison.johnson)
- Password: The default password for students is Capecod+StudentID (such as Capecod123456)
Note: For faculty/staff, your username will usually be the first letter of your firstname, and your lastname (such as jphillips). New faculty/staff should contact the Help Desk for assistance with their password.
Logging into My4Cs
The first time you log in to the My4Cs, you will be asked to read and agree to the terms of service, and then you will be asked to answer a series of security questions. Your answers will be used to confirm your identity to change your password, or if you ever forget your password.
Changing Your Password
- Go to Password Management
- Enter your username followed by @capecod.edu
- You will be prompted to enter your current password
- Then enter your new password & verify it
- Use the OK button, and you're done!
If you encounter an Error with password message, please look at the Password Requirements to make sure your new password meets the criteria. If you have any difficulties, please feel free to contact the Help Desk.
If it has been more than 180 days since you last changed your password, you may find that your password has expired. If so, contact the Help Desk for assistance.
||Lorusso Open Computer Lab, room 116
Saturday & Sunday: 8:00am–4:30pm