Virtual Orientation to 4Cs
Welcome to a New Year!
To make sure we're being safe while still getting you ready for the Spring semester, all of our upcoming Orientation sessions will be held virtually.
We are so excited to welcome you to 4Cs! We know you are eager to take your next steps to become acquainted with your new campus. You probably have many questions about how to register for orientation, apply for financial aid, pay fees, submit essential documents, tutoring, advising hours, and more. We've made it easy to answer these questions by creating a fun & fast orientation that will get you ready for your first day of classes.
What You'll Get at Virtual Orientation
Virtual orientation also provides an opportunity to start building friendships and positive connections with faculty and staff.
A variety of orientation times are available to meet your busy schedule including a prerecorded option of a previous 2020 orientation.
Here is what you will receive in your virtual orientation:
- Meet and hear from a 4C financial aid advisor
- feel comfortable navigating the virtual 4Cs' campus
- recognize a few staff and faculty
- A chance to Win a Bookstore Gift Card
- find support resources online and on-campus
- become virtually familiar with one or two other 4C students
Register for Your Virtual Orientation
You can register for a free Zoom Orientation session at 4Cs by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available dates for the Spring 2021 Semester:
- Wednesday, January 13 at 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 19 at 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, January 21 at 6:00 p.m.
For more information contact 4Cs Student Engagement email Studentenagement@capecod.edu or call 774-330-4320.