Online & Blended Learning
Online Classes that Work for You
Cape Cod Community College has online courses, offered every semester and every Quick Term, to give you flexible learning options that work for your schedule. Our online students have the benefit of being taught by the same faculty who teach in the classroom. Whether you attend part-time or full-time, we offer 24/7 online tutoring as well as financial aid packages to help fund your education. We also offer training sessions to help make students more comfortable with the online teaching format even before you begin your academic program.
Online courses at 4Cs are broken into two categories:
- Fully online: all coursework is completed exclusively online via Moodle, our online learning platform. Please note that some online classes will still require you to come to campus for a proctored exam before the course starts.
- Hybrid: classwork is split between online and on-campus instruction.
Test Your Online Readiness
Not sure if Online or Hybrid courses are for you? Take this interactive Online Course Readiness Quiz to gauge readiness for online learning.
At the end of the quiz, you will receive an Overall Rating graphical assessment of your readiness, and solutions for improving your score in these four areas:
- Computer Skills
- Learning Style
- Online Learning
- Academic Skills
To get the most out of your online and hybrid classes, you’ll need some basics:
- Reliable access to the internet (on-campus computer labs are open for you to use)
- Available use of modern web browsers like Chrome or Firefox. We have a list of browser recommendations here.
- An understanding of the Microsoft Office suite. All 4Cs students are given access to Microsoft Office, including Word, Powerpoint, and Excel, via My4Cs.
Contact Online & Blended Learning
Reach out to our Online and Blended Learning team.
||Wilkens Library, room LCG-13