Tri-Level Nursing Assistant/Home Health Aide
The Tri-level Nursing Assistant/Home Health Aide Certificate program teaches basic nursing skills and beginning interpersonal relationship skills. The graduate will be able to provide care to patients of all ages under the direction and supervision of a registered nurse. Day and evening classes offered. The Tri-level Nursing Assistant/Home Health Aide course is recommended for students planning to continue their education into the Nursing Program.
- Day courses meet 3 mornings a week for 15 weeks.
- Evening courses meet 3 evenings a week for 15 weeks.
- Supervised clinical practice in nursing home and hospital settings.
- CPR and First Aid certificate course included.
- 7 college credits
See also: Tri-level Nursing Assistant/Home Health Aide Certificate
Tri-Level Nursing Assistant/Home Health Aide Information Sessions
Attendance at an information session is required for all applicants to the Tri-level Nursing Assistant/Home Health Aide Certificate program. Learn up-to-date information about the Tri-level Nursing Assistant/Home Health Aide Certificate program and answer questions regarding admissions, the curriculum, and support services.
- Submit a completed application for admissions
- Submit official final high school transcript or GED/HiSET diploma.
- Submit official transcripts(s) for all colleges and universities previously attended, if applicable.
After acceptance applicants will be required to: