The Family Pantry of Cape Cod
The Family Pantry of Cape Cod at 4Cs provides non-perishable food to students, staff, faculty, and families of The Children's College of Cape Cod Community College in a non-judgmental and supportive environment.
How It Works
- Come in during our operational hours (see below) and meet one of our friendly volunteers!
- Provide a current 4Cs ID and another valid form of ID. You can also use your current class registration form or log into the CampusWeb to show your current enrollment status.
- Currently, there is no financial qualification required to access the pantry.
- You will be provided with an ID card to present each time you visit the pantry.
- You are welcome to visit the pantry once a week. You will be supplied with one generous bag of food per visit.
- Since we are a choice pantry, you are welcome to choose available food items.
- Pantry staff may need to restrict availability of particular items, if inventory is limited.
Other Things to Note
- We offer a "Recipe of the Week" which consists of a simply recipe and 3-4 ingredients necessary to complete recipe. Clients can take this in addition to their regular bag of items.
- We have consistent items which allows our clients to become familiar with a regular inventory, therefore allowing clients to shop strategically when purchasing groceries elsewhere.
- Please be respectful of our guidelines and volunteers when visiting. We aim to provide a supportive and respectful environment for our visitors.
- Because our space is limited, we ask only clients to come in to the pantry. There may be some wait time during busy hours.
- Please let us know if there's a particular item(s) you'd like to have in the pantry, and we'll do our best to provide it for you.
Hours and Location
*Note: We are closed during inclement weather, holidays, and for January winter break. We are also closed during the summer months.