Engineering Technology & Advanced Manufacturing
This offers students the core skills, technical, and academic knowledge that are needed to be successful in acquiring an Engineering Technology and Advanced Manufacturing Associate in Science degree. Many of the department’s offerings include labs that provide direct hands-on experience in the application and use of state-of-the-art engineering and manufacturing software, tools, and equipment.
This program is structured to be completed within 2 to 3 years and through careful, advisor assisted, selection of electives a student can be prepared for transfer to pursue a Bachelor's degree in the field of Engineering or Manufacturing.
ENR101 Intro to Engineering and Advanced Manufacturing
ENR103 Introduction to Robotics
ENR105 Circuit Theory and Analysis
ENR106 3D Design and Analysis I
ENR107 3D Design and Analysis II
ENR110 Engineering and Scientific Computing
ENR204 Circuit Theory I
ENR205 Circuit Theory II
ENR206 Quality Manufacturing
ENR207 Materials Science
ENR209 Strength of Materials
- 30 + years in the automotive and aerospace industries as a senior technical specialist and product develop engineer. Current areas of interest include 3D solid modeling, robotics, quality, and product lifecycle management (PLM). Extensive participation and leadership in the ANSI, SASIG, OMG, and ISO standards communities, including the AIAG Collaborative Engineering & Product Development Steering Committee, PDES Inc. industry cooperative, and STEP Product Data Management (PDM) Roundtable.
- BS Civil Engineering – University of Notre Dame
- MS Engineering Systems – UCLA
- SOLIDWORKS Accredited Educator
- Quality Six Sigma Black Belt
Daniel Prior has been an Electrical Engineer for 42 years, working in engineering design and management, employee training, human resources, labor contract negotiations, budgeting, and supply chain logistics software.
BSEE & MBA – Worcester Polytechnic Institute
Registered Professional Engineer – Massachusetts and Rhode Island
Dennis Miller has been an Engineer for 40+ years; 34 years at AECOM an international infrastructure planning, design, construction, and operations firm. He also spent 6 years in other public and private engineering operations.
BS Civil Engineering – Penn State University
MBA – University of Connecticut
Bart is a retired engineer with 41 years of experience in the pharmaceutical, vaccine, and biotech industry. Bart has been a registered PE in the State of Pennsylvania since 1978. Bart has earned a BSIE from Lehigh University, an MBA from Drexel University, an MSIE from Penn State University, and an MSCM from Stevens Institute of Technology.