Upon completion of the Information Technology program, students are able to:
- Read, write, discuss and think critically about topics and ideas in information and/or office technology.
- Analyze ethical issues and apply ethical standards in the performance of responsibilities in a variety of information and office technology careers.
- Synthesize information from communications, information technology, office technology, and business to provide customer service and solve business problems.
- Assume positions in a variety of information and office technology careers
- Work well with teams in a information or office technology setting.
- Transfer to baccalaureate programs.