Upon completion of the Fire Science Program- Emergency Medical Services Option, students are able to:
- Apply principles and current practices of fire protection techniques
- Use effective communication skills to build relationships with co-workers, supervisors, and members of the community.
- Perform the role of a fire protection officer using established standards, guidelines, and regulations.
- Observe, analyze, assess, and implement an effective operation plan in fire protection and emergency medical service situations.
- Apply principles and practices of specialized technical operations teams.
- Integrate leadership principles to perform roles of increasing responsibility within fire protection and emergency medical service organizations.