Upon completion of the Criminal Justice program, students are able to:
- Read, write, discuss, and think critically about topics and ideas in criminal justice.
- Analyze ethical issues in criminal justice
- Appy ethical principles to the performance of roles and responsibilities in criminal justice careers.
- Synthesize information from the diversity literature in sociology, psychology, history, and criminal justice to determine sensitive and effective interactions with people encountered in criminal justice settings.
- Assume positions in a variety of criminal justice careers.
- Transfer to professional baccalaureate programs.