Upon successful completion of the A.S. Business Administration Program, students are able to:
- Transfer to a four-year institution with a concentration in Business
- Apply management theories in a dynamic and multicultural world
- Make decisions through the use of technology
- Recognize and analyze ethical issues as they relate to business
- Apply quantitative problem solving techniques to evaluate management decisions
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a team
- Read, write, discuss and think critically about business topics.