Upon completion of the Cybersecurity Concentration program, students are able to:
- Read, write, discuss, and think critically about topics and ideas in IT Security.
- Analyze ethical issues and apply ethical standards in the performance of responsibilities in a variety of IT Security careers.
- Work independently and with teams in an IT Security setting.
- Synthesize information from documentation and solve business problems
- Prepare for Security Penetration Testing certification exam.
- Prepare for Security+ certification exam.
- Prepare for Ethical Hacking certification exam.
- Prepare for Advanced Ethical Hacking certification exam.
- Prepare for Security Reverse Engineering certification exam.