Building a Relationship with CCCC
Engage and interact with the College every semester to build long term relationships – here are some suggestions.
- Reserve the on-campus Recruiting Table through the 4CJobLink system, at the end of September for the Fall semester and at the end of January for the Spring semester. Recruiting Table reservations can be submitted via the 4CJobLink system, after registering your company on the system. Please note that employers must receive a written confirmation from the Student Employment Office via e-mail, before setting up on campus.
- Contact faculty in courses related to your industry, organization or business, and offer to present in-class on a relevant educational topic. Or, offer faculty and their students the opportunity to visit and tour your business or organization. Semester course offerings and schedules can be viewed on CampusWeb. Faculty can be reached via their department website.
- Contact academic department Chairs or Deans and offer to serve on the department’s Advisory Board.
- Contact Student Club and Organization Advisors and offer to deliver a related educational presentation at a meeting. Or, offer the club/organization the opportunity to visit your organization or business for an event or tour. Consider sponsoring refreshments at a club/organization meeting (you will be well liked) in exchange for face-time with students and faculty, as well as publicity publicizing the event.
- Offer scholarships for students through the Cape Cod Community College Educational Foundation.
- Write or suggest an article for our Mainsheet Student Newspaper.
- Offer seminars through our Center for Corporate and Professional Education.
- Enjoy lunch served by our students at the Zammer Luncheon Series.
- Attend College events and Foundation events.
|Student Employment Office|
|Location||MM Wilkens Hall, room 215|
(Fall and Spring semesters only)
Note: Office hours are subject to change; please feel free to call in advance to confirm.