The Student Senate serves as the elected representatives of all students in attendance at Cape Cod Community College in all issues concerning academic and student affairs. Members of the Senate participate in planning and decision-making processes, work with the faculty and administration, and when necessary act as liaisons between students and other members of the college community. The Senate:
- Encourage and promote student participation in student activities.
- Advocate for active student participation in college affairs and governance.
- Responsible for disbursement of student activity monies to clubs and/or organizations.
- Active in scholarship fundraising and coordinating community service projects.
- Provide opportunities for cooperation and understanding among students, faculty and the administration.
- Protect student rights and represent student interests on college committees.
- President: Sam Agger
- Vice President: Caitlin Marrota