Leadership and Development
Campus Life offers several opportunities for students to serve the College in a leadership role and to grow as active, engaged students. Examples include:
Presidential Student Ambassadors
Presidential Student Ambassadors assist in welcoming new students to the college and mentoring them through their first year at CCCC. Student Ambassadors includes work with college staff to:
- Telephone new students and welcome them to the College
- Invite them to participate in the Orientation Program
- Co-present the Orientation Program
- Maintain contact with the new students through their first year of college
- Assist in the planning and implementation of follow-up activities to promote student success
Learn more: Student Ambassadors
Phi Theta Kappa
Phi Theta Kappa's mission is two-fold: First, to recognize and encourage the academic achievement of two-year college students and second, to provide opportunities for individual growth and development through participation in honors, leadership, service and fellowship programming.
Learn more: Phi Theta Kappa
Students involved in the Student Senate have the opportunity to participate in various college activities, gain self-confidence, and develop leadership potential. Students develop skills in leadership, communication, diversity, decision-making, and networking with peers. Student Senate members also:
- Foster working relationships with college administration, faculty and other students
- Attend regional and national conferences
- Gain practical experiences that can be applied long after graduating from Cape Cod Community College
- Vote in college meetings
Learn more: Student Senate
The Federal Work-Study Program allows students to gain paid work experience on campus in a variety of positions. Students must file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The Financial Aid Office will then determine if the student is eligible for this particular program.
For more information and a listing of available positions, visit the Mary Jenkins in the Financial Aid Office in Nickerson G11.
|Office of Student Life|
|Location||Life Fitness Center, room 108|