Help English Learners Succeed
Our students, who are learning English as a second language, benefit from the help and support of the entire community. You can make a big difference!
Interested? Apply using our Volunteer Form.
Here are the Qualifications:
• Good listening, speaking, reading and writing skills
• Speak English clearly
• Desire to work in a multicultural, academic setting.
• Available 1 night per week during academic year
• Patient, empathetic, flexible
• Dependable & punctual
• Commitment to maintaining confidentiality
• Basic computer skills
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Able to provide proof of full vaccination
• Able to attend a 2 hour volunteer orientation
For more information contact our Volunteer Coordinator
Debra: 508-416-9732 • email@example.com