The Advising Center at 4Cs
The key to your success at 4Cs starts with your Academic Advisor.
The Advising Center at 4Cs is here to encourage you, support you, and help you stay on track to move towards you goals.
All 4Cs students are assigned an Academic Advisor when they enroll in classes. Your Advisor should be your "go-to" person for questions and support, and can help point you in the right direction.
Have questions? Check out our Advising FAQ
Remote Advising Meetings
Remote Advising Meeting Address: https://capecod.zoom.us/my/remote.advising
- Meeting ID: 793 177 3864
- Passcode: AcAdv
No Appointment Necessary
1:00PM to 4:00PM - Monday through Friday
**extended hours from 5:00PM until 7:00PM on Wednesdays (excluding 11/25, 12/23, and 12/30)
For assistance outside of these hours, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Role of the Advisor
- Help you to establish academic goals
- Assist you as you explore transfer and career opportunities
- Help you navigate 4Cs programs, policies, and resources
- Assist you with choosing and/or changing your program of study
- Teach you to read your academic map and together monitor your progress toward graduation
- Help you adjust to being a college student
- Review your course selections with you each semester
The Role of the Student
- Check your college e-mail every day. Your advisor will contact you there.
- Get to know your advisor! Visit often.
- Find your advisor's name and contact information in CampusWeb.
- Come prepared to every advising session. Bring course selections to review, and questions to discuss with your advisor.
- Use your academic map. Update it each time you finish a course.
Remember: All matriculated students are required to meet with their assigned advisor prior to registering for classes. Only those students who have made contact with their assigned advisor will be allowed to register.
4Cs Advisors are committed to customer service. We adhere to the ethical standards set forth by the Council for the Advancement of Standards in Higher Education (CAS).