The Advising Center at 4Cs
The key to your success at 4Cs starts with your Academic Advisor.
The Advising Center at 4Cs is here to encourage you, support you, and help you stay on track to move towards you goals.
All 4Cs students are assigned an Academic Advisor when they enroll in classes. Your Advisor should be your "go-to" person for questions and support, and can help point you in the right direction.
Have questions? Check out our Advising FAQ
Drop-In for Virtual Advising Sessions
Drop-In Advising Meeting Address: https://capecod.zoom.us
The Role of the Advisor
- Help you to establish academic goals
- Assist you as you explore transfer and career opportunities
- Help you navigate 4Cs programs, policies, and resources
- Assist you with choosing and/or changing your program of study
- Teach you to read your academic map and together monitor your progress toward graduation
- Help you adjust to being a college student
- Review your course selections with you each semester
The Role of the Student
- Check your college e-mail every day. Your advisor will contact you there.
- Get to know your advisor! Visit often.
- Find your advisor's name and contact information in CampusWeb.
- Come prepared to every advising session. Bring course selections to review, and questions to discuss with your advisor.
- Use your academic map. Update it each time you finish a course.
Remember: All matriculated students are required to meet with their assigned advisor prior to registering for classes. Only those students who have made contact with their assigned advisor will be allowed to register.
4Cs Advisors are committed to customer service. We adhere to the ethical standards set forth by the Council for the Advancement of Standards in Higher Education (CAS).
Contact the Advising Center
|The Advising Center at 4Cs|
||Grossman Commons, 2nd floor, C-203