Earn your Bachelor's or Master's Degree on Cape Cod
The Office of Advanced Studies is the coordinating center for students interested in pursuing their education after earning their Associate Degree. Through the College's unique partnerships with off-Cape institutions, area students can now earn their Bachelor's or Master's degree without leaving the Cape.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing R.N. to B.S. – University of Massachusetts–Boston
Becoming an UMass Boston RN-BS Student:
- Complete an application for the UMass Boston Nursing program. (Contact Janna Pereira: email@example.com for a code to waive the application fee.)
- Create a Parchment account
- Copy of your RN license, which should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org or
University of Massachusetts Boston
Undergraduate Admissions Processing Center
P.O. Box 51283 Bustleton Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19115
UMass Boston RN-BS Information Sessions
UMass Boston will be holding the following Zoom RN-BS Info Sessions:
- Thursday, November 19, 2020 at 10:00 a.m.
- Monday, December 14, 2020 at 8:00 p.m.
Sign up here: RN-BS Info Sessions
For questions about the program:
Master in Clinical Social Work – Boston University
Master in Clinical Mental Health Counseling – Lesley University
Contact Advanced Studies
Other advanced degree programs are being explored. For more information on current or future programs, or to express your interest in degree programs you'd like to see brought to the Cape, please contact: