Adult Learner Advising Services
Cape Cod Community College is committed to assisting adults who are looking to go back to school to earn a degree or certificate that will pave the way for new opportunities. We're here to guide and support you in ways that will help you reach your goals.
- Exploration of career and life goals
- Information on college programs and courses
- Guidance through the admission and registration process
- Planning your academic schedule
- Information about financial aid and scholarships
- Job search, resume writing, cover letter and interview assistance
- On campus recruiting opportunities
- Personal connection and support – we'll keep calling!
In response to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic, Adult Learner Advising Services at Cape Cod Community College is currently offering remote advising services. Adult Learner Academic Advisors are available during the hours indicated below:
|Remote Office Hours|
||9:00am - 12:00pm & 4:00pm - 7:00pm
||9:00am - 4:00pm
Please e-mail or call Adult Learner Advising Services as follows:
We will return calls and e-mails as soon as possible. Thank you.