Academic Transcript Requests
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 prohibits disclosure of information from a students' transcript to third parties without written consent of the student.
Current or former students can request an official copy of their academic transcript embossed with the College seal from the Office of the Registrar. In order for the College to release a copy of your academic record, requests must be submitted in writing with a valid signature by mail, fax or in person.
As of September 1, 2014, there is a fee required for the processing of any transcript. Payments may be made via check, money order, cash or credit card to the Business Office. All transcript fees, and any express shipping fees, must be paid for at the time of request. We will not mail transcripts and then bill you nor can transcript fees be charged to your student account.
- Routine Processing: $5.00 per transcript requested
(7 to 10 business days; up to 14 business days during peak time periods.)
- Immediate Processing: $10.00 per transcript requested
(Between 9:00am and 4:00pm)
- Overnight via FedEx: $40.00 per transcript requested
(Request must be received by 10:00am of the day being sent, or record will be sent the following business day. Domestic (USA) delivery only.)
Transcripts will not be processed if there are any unmet obligations or "HOLDS" on your account, including: financial, library, media or immunization. Advising holds do not prevent transcript requests from being processed.
Requests for Academic Records prior to 1993 may require up to 7 business days to research and validate and would not be available for Immediate or Overnight processing.
Transcript request form
Requests must include the following:
- Complete name, including any previous names
- Current mailing address
- Best telephone/cell number for contact
- Social Security number and date of birth
- Signature and date (no request will be processed without a valid signature)
- Indicate when you would like your transcript released:
Hold for final semester grades
Hold for after degree is posted
- Indicate where you would like your transcript(s) mailed including:
Attention (Registrar, Admissions, Other if applicable)
Complete address including zip code
- Indicate if separate documents provided by the requestor must be attached (i.e.: Common Application Registrar’s Report, LSAC, CASPA, Nursing CAS, Scholarship)
- Complete a Transcript request form
- Pay cost per copy at the Business Office who will stamp your request as PAID.
- Bring completed request form to the Office of the Registrar with photo ID
- Registration Desk
Nickerson Administration Building, First Floor
[Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, 8:30am–4:30pm, Wednesday, 8:30am–7:00pm]
FAX a Transcript request form to (508) 375-4084 with the Academic Transcript Request payment form and appropriate credit card payment for number of records requested.
Mail a completed Transcript request form with the Academic Transcript Request payment form and appropriate payment formand number of records requested to:
Cape Cod Community College
Office of the Registrar, Student Records – Transcript Requests
2240 Iyannough Road
West Barnstable, MA 02668-1599
View/Print Your Unofficial Transcript via Campus Web – No Charge
- Login to CampusWeb
- Enter your username and password (PIN). If you do not know your password please use the “I forgot my password” link or contact the Registrar's Office in person with a photo ID. The Registrar’s Office cannot give you your password over the telephone.
- Once you are logged in, locate and click on the Academics tab on the left.
- Under Academics, locate and click on Unofficial Transcript.
- Click on Printer Friendly in the upper right corner of the page, then click Send to Printer.