Office of the Registrar - FormsPDF documents

  • Academic Change of Schedule Instructor approval is required for all course adds (including the adding course of a section change). Forms must be printed and signed, or emailed with appropriate digitized signatures, and received within the deadline dates of the academic calendar. College policies apply.
  • Academic Transcript Request – Current or former students can request an official copy of their academic transcript. Fees and some restrictions apply.
  • Challenge Exam – Exam taken by students to prove mastery of course material through work or life experience. Credit is awarded upon successful completion of the exam. Fee of $75.00.
  • Change of Program – To change current academic program. Advisor's review and signature are required.
  • Consent to Release Information (FERPA) - Completion of this form gives consent to parent/s or 3rd party to access information contained in a student's education and/or financial records.
  • Consent to Release Medical Information (HIPAA) - Completion of this form gives consent to parent/s or 3rd party to access information contained in a students's medical records.
  • Course Registration Form – This form is used to list selected courses, days and times chosen with an Advisor. If all prerequisites are met, it may be brought to the Registration Office.
  • Directory Information Change Request - Complete this form for an address, name or other personal information change.  Legal proof of a name change is required.
  • Immunization Records Request - To request a copy of immunization records.
  • Intent to Graduate/Certificate - To be completed if requesting to graduate for any certificate program.
  • Intent to Graduate/Degree – To be completed if requesting to graduate with an Associate in Arts or an Associate in Science degree.
  • Request for Audit – Auditing a course allows a a student to take a class without the benefit of a grade or credit for a course.  A student who audits a course does so for the purposes of self-enrichment and academic exploration.   The student must follow the attendance policy of the instructor. The cost of taking a class as an Audit is the same as taking for credit.
  • Request for Re-evaluation of Transfer Credit - This process is only for matriculated students in Associate Degree or Certifcate programs who have been accepted and/or are currently enrolled, who are requesting the Registrar to evaluate for new, additional or changes to transfer credits for their current program.
  • Request to Withhold Directory Information Form – Placing a FERPA hold on Directory Information will prevent release of information permanently until revoked within context of State and Federal law.
  • Residency Form – Required of all students to establish residency status for in or out of state tuition classification.

Monday 8:30am–4:30pm
Tuesday 8:30am–4:30pm
Wednesday   8:30am–7:00pm
Thursday 8:30am–4:30pm
Friday 8:30am–4:30pm

Nickerson Administration Building – First Floor
508.362.2131 x4711 or x4712