Office of the Registrar - Forms
- Academic Change of Schedule – Instructor approval is required for all course adds (including the adding course of a section change). Forms must be printed and signed, or emailed with appropriate digitized signatures, and received within the deadline dates of the academic calendar. College policies apply.
- Academic Transcript Request – Current or former students can request an official copy of their academic transcript. Fees and some restrictions apply. For security and legal purposes, a legal document, such as a marriage license, divorce decree, adoption papers, certificate of name change at naturalization, or other court order indicating change of name, must be presented or attached with the Directory Information Change Request if you wish to have your current name on your academic record. Otherwise, your record will be sent with the name under which you attended or graduated.
- Challenge Exam – Exam taken by students to prove mastery of course material through work or life experience. Credit is awarded upon successful completion of the exam. Fee of $75.00.
- Change of Program – To change current academic program. Advisor's review and signature are required.
- Consent to Release Information (FERPA) - Completion of this form gives consent to parent/s or 3rd party to access information contained in a student's education and/or financial records. The form MUST be signed in the presence of an appropriate College staff member (Office of the Registrar, Financial Aid, Admissions, Advising, Site Coordinators, etc.) with proper photo ID (school ID, driver's permit/license, passport, etc.) presented.
- Consent to Release Medical Information (HIPAA) - Completion of this form gives consent to parent/s or 3rd party to access information contained in a students's medical records.
- Course Registration Form – This form is used to list selected courses, days and times chosen with an Advisor. If all prerequisites are met, it may be brought to the Registration Office.
- Directory Information Change Request - Complete this form for an address, name or other personal information change. Legal proof of a name change is required. For security and legal purposes, a legal document, such as a marriage license, divorce decree, adoption papers, certificate of name change at naturalization, or other court order indicating change of name, must be presented or attached.
- Immunization Records Request - To request a copy of immunization records.
- Intent to Graduate Certificate - To be completed with Advisor review and signature if requesting to graduate from any certificate program. Student signature also required.
- Intent to Graduate AA/AS/AAS Degree – To be completed with Advisor review and signature if requesting to graduate with an Associate in Arts, Associate in Science or an Associate in Applied Science degree. Student signature also required.
- Request for Audit – Auditing a course allows a a student to take a class without the benefit of a grade or credit for a course. A student who audits a course does so for the purposes of self-enrichment and academic exploration. The student must follow the attendance policy of the instructor. The cost of taking a class as an Audit is the same as taking for credit.
- Request for Re-evaluation of Transfer Credit - This process is only for matriculated students in an Associate Degree or Certifcate program who have been accepted and/or are currently enrolled, who are requesting the Registrar to evaluate for new, additional or changes to transfer credits for their current program after the semester has begun.
- Request to Withhold Directory Information – Placing a FERPA hold on Directory Information will prevent release of information permanently until revoked within context of State and Federal law.
- Residency Form – Required of all students to establish residency status for in or out of state tuition classification.
|Wednesday || ||8:30am–7:00pm|
|Nickerson Administration Building – First Floor|
508.362.2131 x4711 or x4712