- Academic Transcript Request – To request an official transcript. Effective Fees are as follows per transcript request: Routine Processing - $5.00; Immediate Processing - $10.00; Overnight Processing - $40.00. Some restrictions apply as noted. Transcript requests by mail or fax must be accompanied by Payment Form.
- Challenge Exam – Exam taken by students who feel they have mastered course material through work or life experience. Credit is awarded upon successful completion of the exam. The fee is $75.00.
- Change of Program – To change current academic program. No fee.
- Consent to Release Information (FERPA) - Completion of this form gives consent to parent/s or other party to access information contained in student's education records.
- Consent to Release Medical Information (HIPAA) - Completion of this form gives consent to parent/s or other party to access information contained in students's medical records.
- Course Registration Form – Working out your schedule? Use this form to write down your courses, days and times and bring to your advisor or to the Registration office.
- Directory Information Change Request - Complete this form for an address or name change. Official or legal proof of name change is required.
- Immunization Records Request - To request a copy of your immunization records. Request will be processed within 10 business days.
- Intent to Graduate/Degree – To be completed if graduating with Associate in Arts or Associate in Science degree. No fee.
- Intent to Graduate/Certificate - To be completed if graduating for any certificate program. No fee.
- Request for Audit – Allows student to attend class and gain knowledge but not worry about exams or other assignments. Students do not earn credit when taking a class as an Audit but do need to follow the attendance policy of the instructor. The cost of taking a class as an Audit is the same as taking for credit.
- Residency Form – Required of all students to establish residency status for tuition classification.
- Request to Withhold Directory Information Form – Placing a FERPA hold on Directory Information will prevent release of information permanently until revoked within context of State and Federal law.
|Wednesday || ||8:30am–7:00pm|
|Nickerson Administration Building – First Floor|
508.362.2131 x4711 or x4712