R. Louise McManus, R.N., PhD.
Two boxes of personal papers of R. Louise McManus, Women’s Hall of Fame member and founder of the Nursing Program at Cape Cod Community College under E. Carleton Nickerson.
Items include agendas for Cape Cod Community College Nursing Advisory Committee 1968–1983; articles on her personal life and achievements; photograph of her Florence Nightingale Medal; Eight books on nursing all with references to R. Louise McManus and her work in the field of nursing.
- Photographs / biographical clippings
- Awards, Le Medaille Florence Nightingale, 1963
- Collection Acknowledgements
- CCCC Nursing Advisory Committee, 1968
- Nursing Program Brochure
- CCCC Nursing Advisory Committee, 1970
- CCCC Nursing Advisory Committee, 1971–1975
- CCCC Nursing Program Statistics, 1976–77
- CCCC Nursing Advisory Committee, 1976–1978
- CCCC Nursing Advisory Committee, 1979–1982
- Book: A Group of Papers on Medical Writing
- Reminiscences of America’s First Trained Nurse
- Morals and Medicine
- A History of Nursing From Ancient to Modern Times
- Florence Nightingale
- Greece – The Cross-Roads of Gods and Men
- Notes on Nursing
- Principles of Administration in Junior and Community College Education for Nursing