Folder I: Boston, Boston Harbor, Georges Island, Edward Rowe Snow
- Boston to Cape Cod Bay, not dated, with Edward Rowe Snow Signature.
- Boston Harbor – From Legends, Maps, Stories by Edward Rowe Snow.
- Famous Lighthouses of New England – from painting by Larry O’Toole. US. Coast Guard Boston District, not dated.
- Bird’s Eye View of Boston Harbor along the South Shore to Provincetown. Boston Federal Engraving Co. Copyrighted by Union News Co., Boston.
- Map of Romantic Boston Bay and Cape Cod Land of Our Pilgrim Forefathers. c1965
- Historic and Pictorial Map of Boston Harbor and Mass. Bay including Cape Cod & Cape Ann. Edward Rowe Snow c1941 2 copies.
- Historical & Pictorial Map of Fort Warren on Georges Island In Boston Harbor. Edward Rowe Snow & Draper Hill c1960.
- Map of Cape Cod Land of Our Pilgrim Forefathers. E.R. Snow drawn by Ugo Donofriro, c1946
- Islands of Boston Harbor. Drawings by Whitman & Howard. Sketches by Edith Stevens c1962.
- Summer Resorts/Boston & Maine Railroad. c1911
- Ship Types: From Legends, Maps, Stories by Snow, Edward Rowe.
- Carte Particuliere Du Havre de Boston, 1780.
- Boston its Environs & Harbor with the Rebel Works Raised Against the Town in 1775.
- Boston Harbour – Des Barres, 1775
- Topographical Chart of the Bay of Narraganset in the Province of New England, c1777.
Folder II: Cape Cod & Islands
- Map of Cape Cod, Martha’s Vineyard & Nantucket. Drawn by Samuel Lewis & J.W. Barber. 1838. Reproduced by B.E. Healy.
- Island of Martha’s Vineyard, 1801. Reproduced by B.E. Healy.
- Island of Nantucket. Drawn by Wm. Coffin for Macy’s History of Nantucket,1835. Reproduced by B.E. Healy.
Folder III: Barnstable County
- Cape Cod compiled by Samuel Lewis from the best authories, 1795 reproduction, mounted. S. Lewis & Barber, 1838.
- Barnstable County & Islands. H.F Walling 1857 reproduction by Great Marshes Press, 1974.
- Cartoon, not dated
Folder IV: Banstable (Town)/Hyannis
- Map of Village of Hyannis, 1939
- Bird’s Eye view of Hyannis, 1884
- Town of Barnstable with villages, 1880
- Walling, Town of Barnstable, 1856
- Tercentenary Map, 1939
- Hyannis Harbor, 1926
- West Barnstable/John Bodfish 1931–1964
Folder V: Miscellaneous
- Cape Cod Chamber of Commerce, c1934, 1952, 1962, 1963.
- Town of Dennis, 1974
- Provincetown, 1978
- Town of Chatham, 1928
Folder VI: Topographical
- Chatham, c1961
- Cotuit, c1949, c1961
- Dennis, 1949
- Falmouth, c1972
- Hyannis, 1950, 1961
- Monomoy Point, 1964
- North Truro, 1972
- Onset, 1967
- Orleans, 1962
- Pocasset, 1953, 1967
- Provincetown, c1972
- Sagamore, c1951, 1967
- Sandwich, 1957, 1972
Folder VII: Falmouth/Sandwich
- Map of Falmouth, 1795
- Old Sandwich, not dated
Folder VIII: Other
- Indian Notes & Monographs. Speck, Frank
- Map of Eastern Mass. Showing the Territorial Subdivision & Boundaries of Wampanoag, Mass & Nauset Indians.
- Camp meeting Grounds, Marthas Vineyard. 1868 from Taber Bros, New Bedford
- Menauhant Hotel, East Falmouth, Mass. 1880 Barnstable County Atlas
- Wychemere Harbor, Cape Cod, Mass. Panoramic Photograph
- Salt Works, Panoramic Photograph
- Town of Dennis, Burial Grounds. Questor, Inc. 1980
- Map of Old Colony Railroad and Connections from Old Colony Railroad and Tourist Guide, 1893.
- Map of Old Colony Railroad and Connections from Wing, Conway Historical & Genealogical Register of John Wing, 1881.
- Map & Directory, Yarmouth Camp Grounds, Cape Cod, 1952 with property owners.
- Old timers Help Park Preserve Old Names (Chatham, Ma.) Cape Codder, March 25, 1965
- Monomoy Waterfowl Refuge, Barnstable County, 1938. U.S. Dept. of Interior.
- USGS Data Center, NASA 13 May 1976.
- Quaint Cape Cod, Mass. With Pres. Kennedy insert, c1964. Printed by Bradbury-Waring, nc.
- Wellfleet, 1972
Folder IX: Mashpee
Map of Town of Mashpee, Mass. Surveyed by Cyrus Cahoon c1877
Map Case – Last Drawer
- 2000 Population Distribution in the U.S., U.S. Census Bureau. c2000
- Plume Source Area Map, March 1998. Mass. Military Reservation.
- Plume Area Map. Mass. Military Reservation. Jacobs Engineering, March 1998.
- Breast Cancer and Environment Atlas. Silent Spring Institute, 1940–1990.
- Monomoy Lens. Focus on Groundwater Pollution. Cape Cod Commission, n.d.
- 2 Posters Published by Camp Edwards: “Camp Edwards 1911–2004. Proud History of Training.”
- “Putting a Face on History: WWII Images from Camp Edwards.”