Ellen Nickenzie Lawson Papers
Collection (1944–2002) consists of 2 boxes relating to the Sandy Neck Lighthouse keepers cottage, once owned by Ellen Lawson and her father Fred Lang. Papers relate to research done by Ellen Lawson on Sandy Neck Lighthouse, storms on Sandy Neck and historic photographs of Sandy Neck taken by Fred Lang. Research on rum running documents from the Library of Congress are included as well as publications relating to Sandy Neck.
- Lawson letter to Kathleen Schatzberg, donation of 2 collections research notes etc. re: Sandy Neck. January 26, 2004.
- August 11, 2004 – letter to Mary Sicchio from Ellen Lawson regarding Sandy Neck Lighthouse Collection.
- Lawson Collection – negatives – including a shot of S.N.L.H. when it was still an active Lighthouse: 1950. 33 items.
- Photographs by Fred Lang and Ellen Lawson: July 1948–1999. 45 items
- Lighthouse documents – Lawson Collection: 1944–1999
- Ken Morton – Lighthouse 2 Photo Scans
- Correspondence October 30, 1998–May 19, 1999
- Lawson collection – Photograph Xeroxes
- Lawson collection – Sandy Neck Art Pieces – various dates
- Lawson collection – Sandy Neck Publications - various dates
- Rum Running Article
- Articles and pictures from U.S. Coast Guard.
- Photograph Sources/ Ideas on Rum Running
- National Historic Register Sandy Neck
- Table and other information on Rum Runners – 1999
- Head in the Sand, a novel by R. Pease
- The Coast Guard in World War II
- The Roaring Twenties on the Cape and Islands: a history of Rum Running
- And Prohibition 1920–1933
- Book – The Ebb a d Flow of Life on Sandy Neck – Various Contributors
- Lawson collection – Sandy Neck – World War II
- Lawson collection – Sandy Neck Oral History Project 1998
- Lawson collection – Preliminary Sandy Neck Records Survey –December 1998
- Lawson collection – “Light Summers : Photo Essay” – 2002