How Do I?
- Get the Passwords & Barcodes & Stuff to get Ready to do Research @CCCC? Get handout at Wilkens Library!
- Log in on college computers or access your College email, Moodle, or Campus Web accounts? Visit http://www.capecod.edu/web/it/helpdesk for guides. Need help? Contact the Help Desk at 508-362-2131 x 4004, firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit them in room 116 of the Lorusso Applied Technology Building.
- Get a College Student ID? Sep 7-Sep 24 from 9-2 M-F in the Cafeteria. After Sep 24, 2nd Floor Grossman Commons from 9-4. OR 4pm-9pm M-Th at the Wilkens Library all Fall Semester. Get a Library Barcode? At the Library Circulation Desk - 1st Floor Wilkens Library.
- Get help Writing a Research Paper? Visit the Reading and Writing Resource Center in the South Bldg, room 108.
- Get Tutoring help? Lorusso Bldg G8. Get tutoring online? Get Math help? Math Learning Center, Science Bldg, room 112.
- Plagiarism & How to Avoid it – Thank you Indiana University!
- Rent a TI-84 Calculator for the semester? Come to Wilkens Library Instructional Media Center, fill out form, get calculator, pay $25 non-refundable fee to the Business Office. Questions? or x4444.
Learn how to get started on a Research Project
Printing and Wordprocessing Hints
Learning to use Software