Books and Media
Print Books & Other Materials in Library Catalogs
Digital Books & Reference Works
- Axis360 – part of the Commonwealth eBook Collections. Check out books for two week periods. Download the apps for your phone or tablet. Includes current fiction and non-fiction.
- Biblioboard – part of the Commonwealth eBook Collections. Books, comic books, images, video and more. Create a username and password on campus, then log-in anywhere. Access in your browser or download the app for your tablet.
- Boston Public Library on the Internet Archive – Read thousands of rare and research materials online thanks to the Boston Public Library partnership with the Boston Library Consortium and the Open Content Alliance.
- Commonwealth eBook Collections – Downloadable ebooks as well as images, video and audio files.
- Credo Reference – over 300 reference works. Access Off Campus with a Wilkens Library barcode
- EBL: part of the Commonwealth eBook Collections. Over 100,000 academic titles available. Create a username and password on campus, then log-in anywhere.
- eBook Collection [EBSCO]: eBooks available through EBSCOhost.
- ebrary – Over 100,000 academic titles in all fields. Access Off Campus with a Wilkens Library barcode.
- Funk & Wagnalls New World Encyclopedia [EBSCO] – Access Off Campus with a Wilkens Library barcode.
- GVRL: Gale Virtual Reference Library [Gale] - Access Off Campus with a Wilkens Library barcode
- Literature Criticism Online [Gale] – access most volumes of the Short Story Criticism & Poetry Criticism series. Requires a Wilkens Library barcode off campus.
- Merck Manuals – Professional version, Consumer version
- New Britannica Library [Gale] Access Off Campus with a Wilkens Library barcode.
- STAT!REF – Reference Collection: Off campus Contact library for password. Over 25 of the best medical/dental/nursing reference books. Download the App for access on your mobile device-read more on the Stat!Ref main page!
Digital Media & Sound
Questions? Contact Wilkens Library Reference: (508) 362-2131 x4343