CCCC supports an online job posting system as a free service to employers and students. The College makes no guarantee that a qualified applicant will be found for any given listing. Employers who choose to post on this system agree to manage their own postings through the system.
- Employers may post jobs online at 4CJobLink. Employers abide by the guidelines.
- Employers read and comply with the following disclaimer: The responsibility for a background screening of prospective employees and employers rests with the respective companies and students, as does the decision to extend or accept employment offers. Both the Student Employment Office and Career Services shall not accept responsibility or liability for the future actions of either the employer or the employee. The offices therefore, encourage all parties involved to utilize discretion and sound judgment prior to entering into an employment agreement.
Jobs postings must meet the following criteria:
- Job postings must meet EEO guidelines. The equal employer checkbox must be checked on the CSO registration form. For more information on Equal Employment Opportunity visit www.eeoc.gov.
- Employment opportunities must be legitimate, open positions – "business opportunity, " entrepreneurial announcements or commission only positions will not be posted.
Cape Cod Community College does not accept, promote or post:
Employers agree to follow the guidelines when posting positions or participating in recruiting activities at Cape Cod Community College.
- opportunities for in-home or home-based services, i.e. babysitting, elder care, lawn care, home improvements, etc. (opportunities must be located in commercially zoned spaces with commercial lighting and facilities)
- entrepreneurship opportunities as jobs
- opportunities that involve on-campus solicitation, sales, or posting of materials, products, or services
- opportunities which require the student/candidate to pay a participation or training fee
- opportunities that require the student/candidate to purchase or rent any type of sales kit or presentation supplies
- positions that involve "pyramid" or multi-level marketing structures, requiring or encouraging the recruitment of others to sell products or services are not permitted.
Cape Cod Community College reserves the right to refuse, for any reason, any employer the opportunity to post employment or internship opportunities on this web site.
To post an internship position, please complete the Host Site Application prior to posting.