Registration Information, Test Fees,Test Dates and Directions
- CLEP® "Information for Test-Takers" bulletins are available in the Assessment Center, Advising Center and Registration Office. To have a bulletin sent please call (508) 362-2131 x4543.
- To register for your exam create an account at https://clepportal.collegeboard.org/myaccount.
- The CLEP® exam fee is $80.00 and is paid on the MyAccount registration portal
- Once you have registered for your exam and printed the Exam Registration Ticket, call and schedule your actual testing appointment with Cape Cod Community College at (508) 362-2131 X4543
- Send your $15.00 non-refundable Administration fee, payable to CCCC as a check or money order to Cape Cod Community College by the deadline date.
- Follow the directions on the white CCCC direction sheet enclosed within the CLEP® "Information for Test-Takers" bulletin.
- You will be notified 5–7 days prior to the exam as to where and what time the exam will be administered.
- On the day of your exam, please bring the following items:
- One form of identification
- Must be a government-issued, photo ID such as a Driver's License, Passport, State ID issued by the RMV, Military ID, Tribal ID, Naturalization Card, Certificate of Citizenship or College Board® ID Form.
- Military test-takers must bring their Military ID (Common Access Card).
- Your printed Exam Registration Ticket from your College Board® MyAccount system that lists your, eight digit, Ticket ID number.
- Several non-mechanical pencils.
- The exam is administered on a computer but you will be given official CLEP® scrap paper to use that must be returned upon completion of exam.
Directions to the Assessment Center at Cape Cod Community College
Enter West Barnstable campus and drive around the ring road to Parking Lot #9.
Walk up the driveway towards the Grossman Commons Building.
Enter through second entrance on left (beyond steps).
Take elevator on right to Floor #2.
Assessment Center is on your left as you exit the elevator.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled exam appointment. Doors close promptly at scheduled exam time.
If you wish to defer or cancel your exam appointment, please call (508) 362-2131 x4543.
Upcoming Test Dates
|Exam Date ||Registration Deadline |
| August 23|
| August 8|
- All CLEP® Examinations are administered once a month on a Saturday.
- You must have provided your, eight digit, Ticket ID number, scheduled your exam appointment and we must have received your non-refundable Administration fee by 4:00 p.m. on the deadline date.
- Appointment times are made on a first call, first served basis.