Advantage Program Staff
Advantage Advisors help students:
- Obtain general information about college resources, skills assessment, courses of study and registration procedures.
- Understand information on degree requirements at 4C's and other colleges or universities.
- Develop an educational plan.
- Access transfer information.
- Make decisions about educational and career goals.
- Select appropriate classes based on skills assessment and individual goals.
- A shared responsibility between the student and advisor.
- Provided by professional advisors.
- An on-going process in which a student meets with an advisor during the semester to discuss career and academic goals.
- An opportunity for the student to discuss issues and concerns, and to receive information and support.
To make an appointment with your Advantage Advisor call 508.362.2131 x4321
Phone: 508.362.2131 x4686
Location: MM Wilkens Hall, Room 227
Academic and Transfer Advisor
Phone: 508.362.2131 x4691
Location: MM Wilkens Hall, Room 226
| || |
Part time Academic and Career Advisor
Phone: 508.362.2131 x4509
Location: MM Wilkens Hall, Room 219
| || |
| ||Kathy Cunningham |
Phone: 508.362.2131 x4321
Location: MM Wilkens Hall, Room 221