Adult Learner Services
Cape Cod Community College is committed to assisting adults who are looking to go back to school to earn a degree or certificate that will pave the way for new opportunities. We're here to guide and support you in ways that will help you reach your goals.
- Returning Adult Information Sessions to answer your questions
- Exploration of career and life goals
- Information on college programs and courses
- Guidance through the admission and registration process
- Planning your academic schedule
- Information about financial aid and scholarships
- Job search, resume writing, cover letter and interview assistance
- On campus recruiting opportunities
- Personal connection and support – we'll keep calling!
Adult Learner Services is located in M.M. Wilkens Hall (formerly the South Building), Room 212.
Make your appointment today!
Office hours are subject to change, please call in advance to confirm.
Call Adult Learner Services:
Tuesday, Wednesday: 774.330.4354