Adult Learner Services
Cape Cod Community College is committed to assisting adults who are looking to go back to school to earn a degree or certificate that will pave the way for new opportunities. We're here to guide and support you in ways that will help you reach your goals.
- Returning Adult Information Sessions to answer your questions
- Exploration of career and life goals
- Information on college programs and courses
- Guidance through the admission and registration process
- Planning your academic schedule
- Information about Financial Aid
- Job search, resume writing, cover letter and interview assistance
- On campus recruiting opportunities
- Personal connection and support – we'll keep calling!
Adult Learner Services is located in the M.M. Wilkens Building (formerly the South Building), Room 212.
Make your appointment today!
Call Adult Learner Services at (508) 362-2131 at the extensions listed below:
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday: x4354