Adult Learner Services
Cape Cod Community College is committed to assisting adults who are looking to go back to school to earn a degree or certificate that will pave the way for new opportunities. We're here to guide and support you in ways that will help you reach your goals.
- Returning Adult Information Sessions to answer your questions
- Exploration of career and life goals
- Information on college programs and courses
- Guidance through the admission and registration process
- Planning your academic schedule
- Information about financial aid and scholarships
- Job search, resume writing, cover letter and interview assistance
- On campus recruiting opportunities
- Personal connection and support – we'll keep calling!
Adult Learner Services is located on the 2nd floor of the Grossman Commons building in Room #206C.
Make your appointment today!
Office hours are subject to change, please call in advance to confirm.
Call Adult Learner Services:
Tuesday, Wednesday: 774.330.4354