The main campus of Cape Cod Community College is located at:
2240 Iyannough Road (Route 132)
West Barnstable, MA 02668
(877) 846-3672 (toll-free)
See also: Hyannis Center
- Take Route 6 (the Mid-Cape Highway) to Exit 6.
- From Exit 6, travel north on Route 132 for approximately 1/10 mile.
- The College entrance is on the right.
View Larger Map
- From Route 3 continue over the Sagamore Bridge.
- Stay on Route 6 (the MidCape Highway) until Exit 6.
- At the exit bear left and turn left at the traffic signal onto Route 132 to the College entrance.
- Find the most direct route to Route 495.
- As you enter Route 495, turn south and drive until that route becomes Route 25. Follow the signs for Cape Cod.
- Making no turns, follow Route 25 directly over the Bourne Bridge and to the rotary on the other side of the Cape Cod Canal.
- Follow the rotary approximately three-quarters of the way around and turn right. Follow Route 6A parallel to the Canal for approximately 6 miles and look for signs directing you up onto the Mid-Cape Highway (Route 6) to Hyannis.
- Follow Route 6 to Exit 6, bear left and turn left at the stop sign, traveling up Route 132, directly through a set of lights, to the College entrance.
See also: Main Campus Map
The Hyannis Center is located at:
540 Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
(508) 362-2131 x5000
- From the Mid-Cape Highway (Route 6) – take Exit 6, onto Route 132 South (if you are traveling east on Route 6, bear to the right; if you are traveling west, turn left at the light).
- Travel on Route 132 South. At the Airport rotary, take the second exit onto Barnstable Road.
- Turn right at Main Street. The Hyannis Center is on the right.
View Larger Map